The Tow AGV was developed for the optimisation of the internal logistics process and can be deployed for both transporting materials and for assembly line instructions. The AGV Move Tug can position itself under a trolley (or several trolleys), hook the trolley and transport it to the desired location. The AGV Move Tug unhooks automatically at the location, connects the empty trolley that is waiting and then returns it to the starting point or an intermediary station.
The Tow AGV can be provided with a hooking mechanism at both the back and the top. A mechanism located at the back of the vehicle is used to hook products at the back of the AGV (manually or automatically). In case of a mechanism at the top, the AGV drives under the product to be transported whereafter the AGV hooks itself to the product (such as a trolley).
The Tow AGV is customised on the basis of the desired dimensions and this means that it can be deployed for a wide range of purposes. This includes relocating trolleys, pallets, totes, containers, machines and auto bodies.
- The AGV Move Tow hooks and unhooks automatically. No manual act is needed to hook and unhook the trolleys.
- The desired route can be adjusted at any time depending on the desired logistic flow.
- Various speeds within the same route.
- Many combination options and structure variants.
- The number of AGVs can be expanded easily in case of a product expansion.
- The AGV can be equipped with both optical (line) navigation and natural navigation (contour scanning).